30SecondsToFly is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we make it our highest priority to safeguard the confidentiality of any and all personal details you provide to us. As a visitor or user of the 30SecondsToFly Services you have the right to know and understand our information privacy practices before providing us with any of your personal details.
By using the 30SecondsToFly Services you are deemed to consent to our use of your Personal Data in accordance with this policy.
The 30SecondsToFly Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under the age of 13 may provide any information to, on or via the 30SecondsToFly Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13, and if we learn that we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
What type of information do we collect?
We collect information provided by you, such as name, email address or password details, where you sign-up to receive or make use of any of our services; for example where you create a registered account with us, enter a 30SecondsToFly promotion or sign-up to receive Newsletters or other communications. Where you make a booking through our ‘via 30SecondsToFly’ functionality, you may be asked to provide additional information such as your address, passport number and credit card details.
We automatically collect certain information passively as a result of your use of the 30SecondsToFly Services. This information is linked to the device you use to access the 30SecondsToFly Services and includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, referring URLs, page views, access times and your geographical location.
We also collect information provided to us when you connect to the 30SecondsToFly Services from a third party application, social networking site (such as Facebook or Twitter) or other website (such as a promotion partner).
The data collected for use in travel reservations is:
– Credit Card Name, Number, Expiry date, billing address and CVV code
– Email Address of traveller
– Traveller Title, Prefix, First – Middle & Last Name, Nick Name
– Traveler Mobile Number including country code
– Gender, Birthdate, Citizenship,
– Passport Number, Expiry Date and Issuing Country
– Address details: Street Name, City, State, Zip code and Country
– Preferred Seat, Meal, Departure Airport, preferred airlines and prohibited airlines.
– Airline Frequent FLyer Programs, number and Status
– Facebook, Tripcase, Expenditure and Expensify Access Codes
Use of information
We will use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- to verify your authorization to access certain features;
- to enable you to access and use the services you select to receive;
- to optimise the 30SecondsToFly Services and personalise your visits by remembering location, language and currency configurations as well as previous searches;
- for system administration purposes;
- to analyse user behaviour and trends in order to improve and understand how people use our services;
- to generate aggregated sets of non-personally identifiable information in order to inform business decisions and to power elements of some of the 30SecondsToFly Services;
- to contact you:
- where you have requested that we do so or to respond to communications you have sent us;
- where it is necessary to notify you about changes or updates to our services;
- to send booking confirmations and alerts, notifications or newsletters you have subscribed to, including to your mobile device;
- where you have opted-in or as permitted by law, to send you marketing emails from a 30SecondsToFly address regarding our services or those of our partners. You can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of them.
As noted above, you may be asked to provide credit card or other payment information to us or the relevant booking partner when you are making a booking using our ‘via 30SecondsToFly’ feature. In such circumstances that information will be collected and used only for the purpose of processing your booking. When using the 30SecondsToFly Services on a mobile electronic device, you may also be prompted to provide your credit or debit card details by way of an auto-fill feature. Where you provide such details they will be stored only on the device you use to access the 30SecondsToFly Services in question and will not be stored or processed by us in any way except where you request us to do so.Where you elect to make a booking with a third party provider, the credit or debit card details you provided will be used to auto-fill the relevant credit or debit card detail section on that third party provider’s website in order to make the booking process easier.
Disclosure of your information
We will never sell your Personal Data to third parties, though we may on occasion share or provide your Personal Data to third parties in accordance with this policy or where we are required to do so by law. We may also disclose your Personal Data if necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities or to prevent other damage or in response to a legal action or to enforce our rights and claims.
We may share your information with affiliated companies within the 30SecondsToFly corporate group for use in accordance with this policy and the purposes set out above.
We may share your information with select third parties to process your information on our behalf or where necessary in order to deliver the service you have requested. For example, we may disclose your email address to trusted third party companies along with other data collected by us to help identify trends and to tailor the 30SecondsToFly Services and any communications we send to you.
We require these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and we require that they do not use your Personal Data for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your Personal Data in this way. Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and only processed in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy legislation. We may also independently audit these service providers to ensure that they meet our standards.
Where we run a promotion in conjunction with a third party we may occasionally agree to share the email addresses of participants with the partner running the competition. Where this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the terms of the promotion and you will be asked whether you consent to the use of your data in that way at the point of entry. We have no responsibility for subsequent use or distribution of email addresses by our partners.
In addition, we may also disclose your Personal Data where necessary in order to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements, or to a prospective buyer and the ultimate buyer in the event that 30SecondsToFly itself (or part of our business) is sold.
We may also share anonymous aggregated usage information with others.
- We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
- We keep enquiry emails for two years, after which they are securely archived and kept for 5 years, when we delete them. CRM records are kept for 5 years after the last contact with you.
All Personal Data you provide to us is stored on secure servers. At present we have servers located in Ireland; the specific servers on which your data is stored will depend on the location from which you access the 30SecondsToFly Services. Regardless of location, we ensure that adequate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect the security of your Personal Data. We limit access to your Personal Data to employees who we believe have a legitimate need to come into contact with that information in order to fulfil their role and provide products or services to you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites or other 30SecondsToFly Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies and tracking tools
Third party websites
The 30SecondsToFly Services contain links to third party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party websites. When you leave or otherwise cease using the 30SecondsToFly Services, we encourage you to read the privacy statements/policies of each and every third-party website that collects personal data from you.
In order to provide you with a useful social experience when using 30SecondsToFly Services, we may give you the option to export information to third party applications and websites, including social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter. When exporting such information you may be disclosing your information to the individuals or organisations responsible for operating and maintaining such third party applications and sites and that your information may be accessible by others visiting or using those applications or sites. We do not own or operate the applications or websites that you connect with and you should review the privacy policies of such websites to make sure you are comfortable with the ways in which they use the information you share with them.
Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
- If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider. If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
- Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
- To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided below in this policy.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
If you require further information about 30SecondsToFly or have any suggestions concerning how to improve 30SecondsToFly Services and/or 30SecondsToFly Platforms, please contact us here. Alternatively, you can write to us at 999 Skyway Rd #350, San Carlos, California, 94070 USA to the attention of our ‘General Counsel’.